Thread: comic book drawing

Newbie sin boy may be famous one day sin boy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry comic book drawing

i need help badly me and my friends make comic books for fun and we made this cool one called "endless danger for life"...and now our drawing is loseing its touch...my friends said we should just set the drawing a side but i said no ....could drawing them all the time mess up my drawing skills ???

Newbie Iniquitousmemories may be famous one day Iniquitousmemories may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sin boy
    i need help badly me and my friends make comic books for fun and we made this cool one called "endless danger for life"...and now our drawing is loseing its touch...my friends said we should just set the drawing a side but i said no ....could drawing them all the time mess up my drawing skills ???
    I doubt it, maybe it's just because you might've lost the ability to draw, it happens to the best of us. It'll come back eventually, it did for me this year
    ~*~You all laugh because i'm different...I laugh because you're all the same~*~

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: comic book drawing

Well, i used to draw anime characters all the time!!
    Then it did started to look worst and worst...probably because i got bored of it? and i don't put as much effort and energy into it? ionno...so it's been like a long time since i drew any kind of anime.
    so, i say give it some time?

Newbie Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: comic book drawing

yeah, you're probably bored of it.
    also, the main character should'nt be too hard to draw because you need to repeat it lots of times.
    Good Luck!!
    Signature cannot process colors, please remove coding and read rules pertaining to signatures -AO Staff