Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comic Books

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Comic Books

YAY i luv comic books. any one else here readthem? well i fnot you should try a few....
    in any case to those who do, what comics do you read and what are some good ones that you could suggest?
    mine are:
    1. Uncanny X-Men
    2. Ultimate X-Men
    3. Wolverine: Origins(as u can see i like the X-men...)
    4. ... well actually thats all i've read lately so this the list kinda stops at 3...lol

but in any case, has anyone read Livewires, Arana, or the Runaways? ive been wondering whether or not to get them....

ps: has anyone been to comicon? whats it like?...yay! i feel like a such a geek now...lol
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Comic Books

I love comic books....................I used to read like crazy. Spiderman, Gotham man, and Superman comics.............are all my favorites, I read most of them. X-Men comics are also very good and enjoyable. Wolverine rocks-----my favorite character from X-men. I have also read comics other than these.................they are mainly mythological tales. As for your other question, I am not sure about comicon, what is it anyways?

Thanks

comic book convention.... but yeah i think wolverine is a little over-rated... i like jubilee and colosus... but yeah comicon is a convention where everyone around the USA (and sometimes the world) come together to buy, talk about, and discover comics. they have all types of games(ps2, xbox, etc). simply put its like E3 for comic ppl like us...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linx88
    comic book convention.... but yeah i think wolverine is a little over-rated... i like jubilee and colosus... but yeah comicon is a convention where everyone around the USA (and sometimes the world) come together to buy, talk about, and discover comics. they have all types of games(ps2, xbox, etc). simply put its like E3 for comic ppl like us...
    WOW!!! Thanks for the great info.......................it sounds fun. Go comic lovers!!!

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

I Think Comics Are Awsome, Wolverine Is Awsome He's Too Cool To Be With A Bunch Of Other Mutants.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to read a lot of comics when I was younger. My brother still reads them, Plus the own a Comic Book store

Thanks

well thats helpful...lol.
    but what is it about wolverine that everyone like....well...ok dumb question. but still, when ever some one ses X-Men, the first things ppl thing are mutants, poweres, and wolverine. i didnt like him that much. i dont really have a reason why but i just dont... but hey, im one percent of one percent of many... in any case, i plan on going to comicon for a senior trip with some friends... hope to see some of you there... even tho i have no idea what any of u guys loook like..lol

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not really into superhero comics
    I don't read enough of it, I guess
    I'm more into serious "graphic novels" like Sin City
    and crazy/funny shit like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Squee and Lenore
    Jhonen Vasquez and Roman Dirge
    good stuff
    good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast