Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Comic Books

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Comic Books

I'm terribly partial to Alan Moore's comics, they're positively delightful. The Watchmen is a fantastic take on super heros as is League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Smax is cool in its own way.

Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series is just amazing.

Oh, I know, Bone kicks all kinds of ass.

Newbie Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots's Avatar
    Feeding the birds hoping for something in return.
    Thanks

Hmm...Never really read many comic books, But I do read quite a bit of Webcomics.

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I'm a big comic book reader. I read stuff like The New Avengers, Young Avengers, Ultimate Spider-man, X-men, and the Fantastic Four. I've recently picked up graphic novels of Batman, Ultimate Fantastic Four, and the Ultimates 2.
    I actually went to a comic-con in Baltimore a few months ago, it was a comic book lovers heaven. Comics, boot legged copies of movies, guys doing cos-play, and lots of imports from Japan.
    Signature deleted by Hassun.
    READ THE RULES!

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE COMICS!!!!! Runaways is great i recomend you read it, some other comics that are good are Teen Titans & most of the X-men series

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Ichigo_100% This page contain Volume1~Volume17.
    I rated it 100% Fun Manga to read!

The above link is brought to you by Anime-Source.Com

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I used to read Superman comics when I used to little...not a lot now-a-days.

Newbie WateredDownDecay may be famous one day WateredDownDecay may be famous one day WateredDownDecay's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm very much into Marvel comics. My peak has just started to grow recently with my secret access to almost every comic ever released. (Thank you internet).

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always loved Comics from afar, but never had the opportunity to really jump into them.

To linx88, I gotta say that I have very covert reasons for being a big Wolverine fan. For one thing, he's a melee fighter. Huge points in my book. He has that attitude that catches my attention and often makes me laugh. And then his name is Logan. When I was growing up, I was the only person I'd ever heard of named Logan besides him. We share a CONNECTION, you see, lol. Something more amusing to me at least is that his name was originally James (which you probably knew), and my middle name is James. Creepy.

From what I've been able to experience in Comics, I'm a big fan of Spider-Man and Wolverine (predictably). But also, The Ghost Rider. My friend is getting these new directors cut additions of it where Johnny Blaze breaks out of hell to do a job for some angels and stuff. Craziness. Also, the Green Lantern(s) are very cool. I'm a fan of Kyle Rayner (in my minimal experience).

Has anybody been reading the Marvel stuff lately? Apparently the Scarlet Witch has turned virtually EVERY MUTANT IN THE WORLD back into humans. Some really heavy hitters to. Magneto and his whole family, Iceman, Professor X (potentially). Man, I wanna get my hands on some of that stuff.
    Sit vis pacem para bellum
    If you want peace, prepare for war

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3