Thread: Comic-con

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

Comic-con

I was at Comic-con and I ws wonndering if any of you were there while it was going on and what hapend while you were there, and what you got while you were there?

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Comic-con

No sorry, I have a life No just kidding I don't...........I am always board

Cold........So Cold.........I see dead people

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

k.... good point?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I was there everyday. Didnt get to see natalie portman on friday or the masquarade ball on saturday night. Seeing tenatious d, kevin smith, jessica beil, charlize theron, and all the acotrs there for upcoming movie was awesome. Seeing the rock and parts of Doom was a plus too. I still thought last years was better. As for purchases, I didnt get much because there wasnt much I wanted.

Thanks

I was there only for one day and it was my first time ever going, it was fun and I now I shall get free manga previews for a year.