Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coming Back ... Again

Newbie Tomato may be famous one day Tomato may be famous one day Tomato's Avatar
    Thanks

Coming Back ... Again

Hello everybody.

My name is Tomato and this is my third attempt at coming back to this site.

I was thinking of forums I havn't posted on in awhile and this site came to mind. In fact it has been so long that when I tried to log in earlier I find that my account has been deleted because it's been so long. About this time last year I had posted in my journal that I was going to get back into the habit of posting here, at this time my account had not yet been deleted, well it seems that promise went down in flames. But I shall try again. I actually joined for the first time a few years ago under the same name, but I was awful at keeping up with posting. Since having to rejoin, I am glad to see that there wasn't some jerk who decided to take my login name. I wonder if my friend Ramen still postes here.

So for the third time on these boards, hello my name is Tomato and I shall try to keep up with posting here. If some one notices that I haven't been posting in awhile feel free to hitch a ride into my little town and kick my butt!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Well, I like the colour of tomatoes and the goo that comes out of one when you squash it also resembles something...nice...
    Better luck this time I guess.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hassun has a blood fetish XD Anywho Welcome back to EAO

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...yes, u oughta watch out fer ur tomatoes XD =P....jkjk...neway, welcome bak, i joined this site last year too..though my account was deleted too...so i rejoined and all that good stuff..

Newbie Tomato may be famous one day Tomato may be famous one day Tomato's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ha! If I had keep up with posting I would probably be a senior memeber by now. Though four and a half years would have been a long time to be a forum member. Any way thanks for the welcome guys.
    I've been searching through the memberlists and I'm suprised that I can't find any one I used to know here. I wonder what happened to them all?

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! I actually recognize your name. It kinda rings a bell... Well, I hope that you would stay longer this time. See you around!

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome back! i don't remember you but it was certainly way before i came here. coll name and avatar

Thanks
    I actually recognize your name. It kinda rings a bell
    -Gin Nightingale

Hehe, perhaps you do, when I first joined *mumbles* years ago I was constantly exchanging flames with a member name Lilo Erika , and after looking through the member lists it looks like she's had to rejoin as well, either that or some one took her name. Hehe when I knew her *mumbles* years ago she was quite an active forum member who liked to try to eat me and run me over with moterized vhecials, in text of course.

Or perhaps you know me from the attempted revolt of the edible members, started by myself and this dude Ramen. This was instantly shoot down by a moderator.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast