Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Commercials

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    In the past, election commercials were horrible... This election, they were disgusting... I personally didn't pay much attention to the commercials from either side, even the side I supported and voted for during this election.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    Some people should take the time read my post again and tell me where I make any references to the President of the USA

this gose back to my quote "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    I apologize for assuming you were talking about the president. I figured since this talk was about the president, and part of the elections, that yo uwere indeed talking about the president.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    oh btw - stfu kenx
    Don't spam in the debate forums. So follow your own words.
    Last edited by KenX; Nov 05, 2004 at 04:16 PM.

Newbie durandal may be famous one day durandal may be famous one day durandal's Avatar
    Thanks
    as far as political advertising goes, i envy you guys (in the us). Here in nz politics are so bland - one mp (minster of parliment) just stood down because he's being investigated for possibly manipulating funds of the government organisation he was running a few years ago. Thats fine.

what is crap is that now his opposition just keeps on jumping on any spending he has ever done - even things that have been declared properly - and insisting that he didnt pay tax - when in NZ it is the responsibility of your employer to deduct tax from your pay. its just so ridiculous (sp?)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Hmm, I'd rather have bland and correct.
    But those ads could be entertaining if they weren't about such an important thing like the elections of a new president.

And KenX, you're right, no ad was based on complete lies but they were still very far from the truth.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 18, 2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: your ---> you're

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3