Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Communication

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Communication

Whoo! 2nd thread ever created by Soshi!

I suppose I'm too soshi-able in topics than I am in making them! XD HA!

So... what form of communication do you prefer, AND WHY?

Things such as instant messaging, private messaging, phone, leaving messages on a phone, text messaging, posting on message boards, posting on guestbooks, posting reviews, posting comments, posting ideas, face-to-face, letter written, or etc etc etc?

So again... what form of communication, AND WHY?

^_^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Communication

of course, my FAVORITE form of communication is face-to-face to see the face of my one and only!!! this way i can remember the smile of your lips and the brightness in your eyes...

however, if such modes are not aviliable for talking to my Darling or to dear sweet friends... ummm, the phone is a rather nice invention cuz at least you can hear their voice... this also helps with making random inside jokes that no one else understands...

ummm... i suppose my last favorite (not least!!!) is PMing!!! it's the only way i can talk to my long-distance hommies!!!! it may not be as personal as face-to-face or the phone, but it's certainly easier on the wallet!!! besides, it's easier to send pictures!!!

as for letters... those hold a special place in my heart... a letter is something you give when there is something really deep in your heart (^_^ i have the strongest connection to letters cuz that's how Soshi and i first got to talking!)

*^-^* Great thread, Darling!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Mar 11, 2006 at 03:59 PM.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

face to face, there is no other way to tell if some one is lieing unless you look them in the eye

i expected more from a Soshi Kitai thread but i do think you should make a few more, without a doubt he's one of the best posters around and i would expect his threads to be as good as his post
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Mar 11, 2006 at 04:03 PM.

Code Name Wind

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer PMs and e-mails because they're quick and easy and also letters as they are original

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i alway prefer face to face, but beside that i like posting and instant messaging

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

1997: Soshi liked talking face to face... however, not in eye-contact...

1998: Soshi disliked talking to anyone... at all... he NEVER gave eye-contact...

1999: Soshi preferred posting reviews and posting on journals...

2000: Soshi learned to love emails more and especially forum posting.

2001: Soshi loved IMing people, that was the way to go! Private messaging was a BIG BOOM here.

2002: It's all about IMing and forum posting this year. Letter-writing started here.

2003: ... phone seemed like a great idea... but rather frightening... especially on the bills (talking to people from online is always such a hassle on the phone bill) ...
    Letter-writing was dominant above all this year.

2004: BREAK OFF POINT! From now on, it was face to face or nothing! I was tired of how letter-relationships went wrong! If I'm shy, I was gonna' suck it up! FACE TO FACE!!!

2005: ... *sigh* with not being able to see my darling face to face as much as I could before... I'll just try out the phone more often...

2006: It's the face-to-face world now. But the phone dominates whenever we are apart.

^.^ But yeah... I still like PMing though... but I don't have a lot of time for it.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i alway prefer face to face, but beside that i like posting and instant messaging
    yup, me too

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Communication.......for me, just talking to someone is a struggle sometimes.....so, I guess PMing is just perfect for me.
    REasons why? Well, maybe I can give some reasons why its the best for me.....

Face to face......haha, in my dreams. I can only talk to people face to face when they are my closest of friends. I would always look at the floor, or somewhere else when I talk with people directly......so hard to meet their eyes >_<

Emails.....they run too slow and is not really good for a straight conversation. Emails are more on a "leave a message" form of a communication.

Phone and leaving a phone message? I hate the phone......especially the awkward moments when u talk with ur friend and then u just run out of ideas to talk about and then........silence. And leaving a phone message.....haha, it makes me laugh to talk to myself on the phone....not advisable ^^

Letters and notes.......well, this one is probably good for talking to a special someone when u cant face them directly......but when I talk with a friend, I dont think I would leave notes for them to answer later.

Yep, and thats y I like PMing the best. Its fast and yet not exacltly a direct conversation, so its not awkward. Plus, its a lot easier to end conversations that turn stale

Edit: Awesome thread SK. Ur threads are rare but very interesting ^^
    Last edited by bassdudez; Mar 11, 2006 at 04:19 PM.
    Kastelic's creation

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast