Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Members "AO Mentor"

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Community Members "AO Mentor"

Some of you may have noticed your title change. I still need to talk to phil but he added up the Community Member status to hook you older members up I'm guessing and maybe give you more access. Some of you may have noticed you couldn't send pm's. It was just an option ommited on the CM status when he made it but I fixed it up. It also did the title change of "AO Mentor" which if you guys want I can change to something else. Like I said I just haven't seen him on to ask and I'd received some messages from other places saying you guys couldn't pm us lol ^_^; sorry but your all fixed up now or should be. Let me know if your not

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    haha Thanks for the Fix Gig, I guess I missed the PM thing
    I have been wanting to bring back CM status ever since we rebuilt the site, and now I got the chance to do it

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    So, my custom title changed to senior member and I changed it to something else... Why would I have to ask you to change it then?
    And how come my name is permanent underlined?

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I can remove the underline thing if you guys don't like it, it was just to destinguish the CM's from other members.

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Then you should get about 3 lines under your name (2 being the moderators)...
    I don't mind really.
    But you can change the AO mentor name and not the community member. Then why do we have that Mentor name?
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 09, 2004 at 11:43 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    so senior members just depend on post count right??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm looks like it hey cool

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    srry to sound like such a noob but what does the title AO mentor mean/ power does it hold? I just wondered cuz I'm a curious person.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast