Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Community Members "AO Mentor"

a17
    Newbie a17 may be famous one day a17 may be famous one day a17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderweb
    I can remove the underline thing if you guys don't like it, it was just to destinguish the CM's from other members.
    It's not that I dont like it, lemme explain -- I signed on here and seen Kamui's name underlined and thought .. when the hell was he pramoted to the staff?. CM is just permission to view full size pics and now it seems custom title, but still nothing much. Just (in my opinion) I think that bold/strike through/underline/etc should be reserved for the staff, non-staff shouldnt have it. I'm not new, was just not informed and yet i got confused enough to go check staff listing.

And just a note, I dont wan't to be a CM (didn't want it first time round either), since I dont use the gallery really (is not why i registered). Thanks in advance^

edit: was refering to users online list
    Last edited by a17; Dec 13, 2004 at 11:48 AM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a17

And just a note, I dont wan't to be a CM (didn't want it first time round either), since I dont use the gallery really (is not why i registered). Thanks in advance^
    An underline and a different title isn't that horrible now is it?
    Just ignore it if you don't like it...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a17
    It's not that I dont like it, lemme explain -- I signed on here and seen Kamui's name underlined and thought .. when the hell was he pramoted to the staff?. CM is just permission to view full size pics and now it seems custom title, but still nothing much. Just (in my opinion) I think that bold/strike through/underline/etc should be reserved for the staff, non-staff shouldnt have it. I'm not new, was just not informed and yet i got confused enough to go check staff listing.

edit: was refering to users online list
    XD No Im not on staff XD but thanks for thinking that LOL but No I don't see a problem with the underline. I know what your getting at Makes people think (old members) "a newbie got a staff spot before I did?" Type sanerio. But if they read the topic they will know XD

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    Some of you may have noticed your title change. I still need to talk to phil but he added up the Community Member status to hook you older members up I'm guessing and maybe give you more access. Some of you may have noticed you couldn't send pm's. It was just an option ommited on the CM status when he made it but I fixed it up. It also did the title change of "AO Mentor" which if you guys want I can change to something else. Like I said I just haven't seen him on to ask and I'd received some messages from other places saying you guys couldn't pm us lol ^_^; sorry but your all fixed up now or should be. Let me know if your not

by older members, do Ya mean us people who used tons of times on the old community, which got entirely wiped out?!?!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, people who were active on the forums a lot. The AO Mentor is like a Purple Heart award to the old, highly active members of AO. Wouldn't that be cool? Little Purple Hearts by the names? I laugh when I think of it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Well, people who were active on the forums a lot. The AO Mentor is like a Purple Heart award to the old, highly active members of AO. Wouldn't that be cool? Little Purple Hearts by the names? I laugh when I think of it.
    no, i do not want a purple heart right next to my namev :Thumbd:

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Maybe a little tombstone...
    Attached Images

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7