Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Complaints

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Complaints

I'm a guy who complains all the time. I'll complain about everything from what the president is doing to the color of the sky. It's what I do best. So I have to ask this question what are some complaints that you guys have? I know that there are many. So come on and share (remember sharing is caring).

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Complaints

I complaint alot about racism in my school, the security staff is racist they think that foreigners are bad people.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I complain about useless threads... but never to mods Lol... more like to myself i grumble.

I also complain when i get a stale bag of cheetos *shakes fist*
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

I have so many complaints........well i camplained about "Crappy Japanese Material"!lol because I bought this rare doll from Azone and as soon as I took her out of the box,her arm fell off!XD

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao motoko, I had that hapen to a trigun figure once... good thing i carry insurance at the place i buy from ^_^
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

People that try to sell me hot items in various subway stations. I swear, one of these days....boom! right on the 3rd rail.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Lmao motoko, I had that hapen to a trigun figure once... good thing i carry insurance at the place i buy from ^_^
    ahh.........lucky....I had to order it world wide and it was limitted world wide!Dumbass things foot fell of too..........

Another thing i complainn about how teacher/adults act like they're so "High-and-Mighty' they're always saying thing with "I","me","my",or "I want it that way" It just bothers me!

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I also complain when i get a stale bag of cheetos *shakes fist*
    Hahahaha, yeah, I hate it when they get stale overnight. And I never have one of those clips to seal it off either.

I complain about smelly people on the city bus. It's quite revolting

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast