Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Complaints

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Complaints

The one thing I complain about the most is why do some girls eat so much? Especially the small ones. Everytime I take a girl to eat tehy order the biggest and most expensive plate on the menu. Then they devour it. Two hours later they're hungry again. I'm don't even do that and eating is my passion.

Newbie SiDiuS may be famous one day SiDiuS may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yea i no what you meen i eat little and i get fat and have to loose it all :P but some people can eat and eat and eat and not get any fatter

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiDiuS
    Yea i no what you meen i eat little and i get fat and have to loose it all :P but some people can eat and eat and eat and not get any fatter
    Well I am actually one of those people. But there are some girls that are like endless vortexes that never stop. And they always want me to buy them something. You know money don't grow on cannabis.

Newbie sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate when Cartoon Networks stops a show in the middle of the series just to start a new series. Or when they shuffle their programming schedule without bothering to tell anyone about it. They've gotten better about it now, but before... it was annoying to say the least.
    ~Evil King~

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks

I complain about people who don't know how to drive
    they slow down for no reason, dont use signals when they turn,
    or get in front of you and then hit their brakes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4