Thread: Complement Program for Adobe?

Newbie Elves may be famous one day Elves may be famous one day Elves's Avatar
    Thanks

Complement Program for Adobe?

I want any opinons on what would be a good program to "paint" with that will work with Adobe Photoshop 7. I'm looking to transfer a file between the two programs.

What I'm looking for is something that will duplicate watercolors/oil paints and you can tweak the "drawing/painting" materials. That still is relatively easy to learn as you go.

In an analogy: I have the coloring book, but I need a box of crayons.

Thanks people -

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a really good real-media painting program called Corel Painter... It is an awesome piece of software, but is not cheap ($400.00+) ....

Newbie Elves may be famous one day Elves may be famous one day Elves's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is this made by Adobe or just fashioned to work with the program and made by Corel? Sorry, if that's a dumb question. I don't know who makes what.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    No its made by Corel, and it support the PSD format.... Basically is a real paint program that let you work with PSD files or create your own drawings....