View Poll Results: Which one is most important to you?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knowledge

18 64.29%
  • Strength

5 17.86%
  • Healing

5 17.86%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Concerning Knowledge, Strength, and Healing

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Concerning Knowledge, Strength, and Healing

Knowledge is better, because of knowledge you are strong, you can be funny without being rude and you will be caring ... and because of knowledge you'd be a success.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

knowledge is the most important thing to me, knowledge can bring both power or healing depending on how u choose to use ur knowledge. personally i want to use my knowledge to help people, and i don't really care about money or power, i could really do without those things.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

knowledge is power( my dad alwayz says tat..)
    strength will reduce 1 day when u'r old..
    healin??

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd have to go with knowledge there. the reason why has already been said, but i guess it won't hurt to repeat it once more. with knowledge comes power, and this power can be used to protect those you care for... etc, etc.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    These attributes seem way too unbalanced. Instead of Knowledge put Wisdom, and instead of Healing put something like caring, heartstrong, or empathy
    Ah, I see your point Juice.

~What I was getting at:

Knowledge: can mean anything from wisdom, to intellect, to using your head instead of acting on impulse. --Whatever you believe knowledge stands for.

Strength: Besides the physical strength, it can also mean having the strength to stand up for what you believe in, or courage.

Healing: Beyond just physical healing it can also be translated as feeling others pain, compassion, and yes having empathy for others as well.

~Sorry for any confusion, I just didn't want to over-outline everything so that you all could explain what your thoughts were on the topic.

Thank you.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

knowledge, without knowledge you are nothing

Code Name Wind

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Brute strength cannot be beat by anything. Knowledge is nothing when your too weak to use it. I don't even no what Healing is supposed to mean.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow

~What I was getting at:

Healing: Beyond just physical healing it can also be translated as feeling others pain, compassion, and yes having empathy for others as well.
    ~Like I said, sorry for any confusion.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast