Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conforming to Individuality?

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Conforming to Individuality?

Well this whole thing started a few hours ago. I was playing Counter Strike Source and I noticed that so many people had the same type of name, such as "Death" or "n00b slayer". Now I questioned myself, why are people conforming to individuality? I know being an individual is important, but do you think people conform to it now and try not to be an actual individual?

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Conforming to Individuality?

Maybe thier quest to have these names is the reason that they consider themselves a part of this group, not wanting to seperate themselves. Maybe they are just saying, "I'm a gamer" in this instance and around other gamers. Me, I'd be called White Rose or K' Heart, or SHADE no matter what I do... ...K not meaning Killer, by the way, either. Killer is my dad's title at work....

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

I see your point but do you think that gamers would want to seperate themselves from the masses(other gamers) to show off how better they are?

www.creesco.com

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Well If youre a good gamer (mostly online shooters and Soccer gamers are the best gamers) they need a name that makes them special, I mean...if youve played halo, you got to know infinity and fatality, they are the best Halo players in the world, And no know knows their real name, no one cares

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well like mine is bloodhawk but thats a nickname my friends gave me cus i was alwas getting bloody

IM BACK

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

... um... yeah...

cuz people try too hard... at trying to not try too hard...

that's the thing... let it be let it be, let it be... let it be...

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

I think people like jumping on the band wagon if you know what that means.It doesn't change them from being Individuals.Now a days not much is orignal because its all been done befor.Most likely any name you chose some one has had it befor.

Code Name Wind

Thanks

well yes, but you yourself are also using an unoriginal name. So do you think there is any orginality left in the world?

www.creesco.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast