Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Gallcomp!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make sure you start the anime watching at a little age. That way when the baby is 4...Well They watch it and love it!

Congrats sweets.
    Seduced by Flesh

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, a child!? ^^ That's such wonderful news! Congrats, and here's hoping that you will share many happy memories together.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Kawaii!!! That's so awsome! Cherish the years, cause in the future, you'll miss em.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats Congrats..... wishing you and your child all the best for the future.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Methinks he is ignoring this thread on purpose...

Anyways, congratulations!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    quite possibly. or he's reading and just not responding.

Congratulations, GallComp! May your children do to you what you did to your parents. (its what my parrents said to me when they kicked me out of the house)

Seriously though, i really hope you enjoy these precious years. i would be interested in seeing some baby pics, if you want to post them. i may share some of my baby pics. (of me not of children of mine b/c i dont have kids yet)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heheheh Gall's getting too much attention thats why he's not posting, good ol' Gallcomp. Have a happy fatherhood!! I bet u he's gonna be soccer player. Man i love kids though, they're so adorable. I dont got any kids (probably wont for another six years or so) but i have an 8 month old niece and she's awesome and very cute. When i do start a family i'm gonna have 7 kids, YAY!!!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats..... but all i gotta say since i have two of my own..... cherish the times when ur little one is still little..... .:remembering when my two kids where babies:. aww those where the days.. so much easier

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast