Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is this considered "cheating"?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is this considered "cheating"?

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

You have to understand that the purpose of the 'test' is not to measure your ability to give 'correct' answers, it's to test your understanding of the material. You can get away with doing this at the grade school, middle school, and high school levels. But if you get into the habit of relying in 'short cuts', it's going to come back to haunt you badly at the upper division college level courses... By catching your friend at 'cheating' is actually doing him/her/it a favor in the long run...
    Yeah I was going to say that too, but I didn't wanted to sound real old about this. Let's just hope that you friend has been on your teacher's good side and not one of those trouble maker. Then just maybe your friend might get a second chance at the test with strings attached.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, pyoro, if they suspended her right off the bat just for notes on her arm, then my guess is the chances of getting a second chance are slim to non-existant.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

so you're telling me the teacher checked her person for stuff concidered material used for cheating, Thats illegal, teacher has no right to do that. At All.

Unless its in plain sight, teacher can't do a damn thing about it. They aren't even allowed to touch students.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    so you're telling me the teacher checked her person for stuff concidered material used for cheating, Thats illegal, teacher has no right to do that. At All.

Unless its in plain sight, teacher can't do a damn thing about it. They aren't even allowed to touch students.
    Not unless he wants to go to jail and get a new big and ugly love hunny!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67

yeah that's true I mean nowadays, the teachers are afraid of the board and many are forced to let the bad students pass because of bad funding...so we don't know maybe his/her parents can whine until they get a second chance or threaten to take the teacher's job

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i consider it cheating, alothough i'm excellent at conceiling things....never been caught....but rarely do anyways....and suspened? thats a bit much....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Suspension is only a punishment in the sense that your grades go down.
    However, there's some teachers (at least in my day, at mine and my friends schools) that would allow them to do the work assigned in those days of the suspension while they were at home so long as their parents picked up the work. So long as that was the case, suspension was a gift. Get to stay at home, keep your grades up, the only thing that lacks perfection is that your record of attendance gets a bit worse.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Suspended?
    OMFG! How can you get suspended for that?

Anyway yeah i'd consider it cheating.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast