Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: controlled substances....teehee

Newbie m0kk3n may be famous one day m0kk3n may be famous one day
    Thanks

controlled substances....teehee

ive been "experimenting" with alotta things lately an i was just wondering wat u guys thought about certain drugz...i.e. marijuana, ecxtasy, acid, n mushrooms.

imho...(have u noticed by now i have alot of these?)...i think that if ure an adult about them an be responsible an take responsibility, then these substances can be some of the most fun ull ever have in life...(sad)...
    however, i have seen some bad cases of these so i kno for sure that some people are incapable of takin em seriously. but then i feel that it was their choice, they knew wat they were doin...i dunno. I just know that i had alot of fun with these an i dont think they should be illegal...at all.

like legality stops a damn thing nowdays anyhow...

soz for the rant...i really do want yallz opinion on this...or your experiences if u wanna give that...but be gentle, i dun want a mod on my azz...

graci
    peace

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: controlled substances....teehee

well i thought this had been done before, i'm sure len will provide us with a link. but in my honest oppinion drugs that are not helpful to your heath, but are in fact damaging are wrong and should not be available. i beleive this because i know people who suffer from the effects of drugs and it disgusts me. even though i know that some people can cope with drugs, and use them in a sensible manner there are more people who can't control themselves, and what makes this worse is the fact that in alot of cases tese people end up harming others and not just themselves.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

well drugs are bad...its not very smart to do drugs....they can mess you up so bad! so if ur gonna do it despite warnings...then be VERY careful

Newbie m0kk3n may be famous one day m0kk3n may be famous one day
    Thanks

drugz ARE bad...n so are cigarettes, beer, liquer, sugar, cheeze, gasoline, cheeseburgers...but all of those things feel so GOOD!! embrace this beautiful hedonism an get the fullest out of every moment, every party, every spliff thats pass ur way...

sure theyre alot of harmful things associated with drugz, but imho (AGAIN?!) i believe that people that use them have a perception of the world that people that dont, dont, an could never understand even if they tried...

squares vs. squiggles
    where my dawgs at?
    say whut u need to save your soul but leave your religion at the door we're smoking all of Krsna's weed eye'm sick of these weak anarchies u see me as a place to make a bruise but in my reality eye'm a slave to the muse **** those hypocrites - together we'll fight - the tyranny of squares - SQUIGGLES UNITE!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't do drugs. Shit i can bairly handle tylenol XD "koncks me out flat"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they should be illegal, they destroy lives and are deadly to your health. If ppl think they can cope with these drugs their fooling themselves. Those other thing are bad, but nothing like drugs m0kk3n.

Drugs is one of the stupidist moronic things you can do.

Get help m0kk3n b4 you end up in the ER.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Get help m0kk3n b4 you end up in the ER.
    Or in the grave.... either way it's going to suck really bad for yah
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

or in a mental institution. also one point that needs to made is, sure booze and cheeze and all the other stuff you listed is bad for you, it not as bad as drugs, and some of the stuff you listed can be good for you if consumed in a healthy diet.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast