Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: controlled substances....teehee

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: controlled substances....teehee

The fact of the matter is, drugs are bad for your health! Regardless of the feeling you get from them, it's been proven that most - if not all of the damned things - will kill you faster than cancer on a rampage!

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll take my chances with liver diease from booze, getting fat from junk food, or getting lung cancer from smoking then taking drugs.

I know people have fifty million arguments for them, but I just can't see the logic in it. Drugs (with the exception of weed, cuz I really don't see weed as anything too terrible), can totally **** up your brain. That's what freaks me out the most. I heard that everytime you do Ectasy you put a small hole in your brain. Dunno if thats exagerrated or not, but I'm sure it has some long term affects. Stuff like LSD can still be effecting you way after you're through with it i.e. flashbacks.

And while most people say they aren't addicted, it seems a lot of people can't have fun unless they are under the influence of a narcotic.

And I don't think they should be legal because people act entirely different while on drugs. It seems even worse then being drunk.

But whatever, I really don't care what people do with their lives. But drugs just don't interest me at all.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I'll take my chances with liver diease from booze, getting fat from junk food, or getting lung cancer from smoking then taking drugs.

I know people have fifty million arguments for them, but I just can't see the logic in it. Drugs (with the exception of weed, cuz I really don't see weed as anything too terrible), can totally **** up your brain. That's what freaks me out the most. I heard that everytime you do Ectasy you put a small hole in your brain. Dunno if thats exagerrated or not, but I'm sure it has some long term affects. Stuff like LSD can still be effecting you way after you're through with it i.e. flashbacks.

And while most people say they aren't addicted, it seems a lot of people can't have fun unless they are under the influence of a narcotic.

And I don't think they should be legal because people act entirely different while on drugs. It seems even worse then being drunk.

But whatever, I really don't care what people do with their lives. But drugs just don't interest me at all.
    I agree with you on the Mary Jane. While I still wouldn't take any, it is by far the least dangerous drug.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

I look at it this way if you want to do these fine but dont force them onto anyone else. namely me. If you really want to spend all that money, risk inprisonment, and all around **** your life up be my guest. Just dont complain when one or all of these things happen to you.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Drugs are awful. All you need is a good shot of Bailey's every now and again, you'll be just fine.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Drugs are awful. All you need is a good shot of Bailey's every now and again, you'll be just fine.
    nah tequila. twill mess you up more with no lasting damage unless its really old or you do it to often.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah drugs are a no no for Bugz, even just recently I broke up with my now EX-gf because she had become a "druggie", in about 2 months she had changed so much, people just don't realise that drugs effect people around you aswell,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    Yeah drugs are a no no for Bugz, even just recently I broke up with my now EX-gf because she had become a "druggie", in about 2 months she had changed so much, people just don't realise that drugs effect people around you aswell,
    sorry for your loss, but yeah what he said. alchol is the most i will do and even then not much of it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast