Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: controlled substances....teehee

Newbie m0kk3n may be famous one day m0kk3n may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: controlled substances....teehee

fair enuff...
    i kin see now wat kinna crowd im dealin with. one thing that bothers me, tho, iz that alot of people seem to think that alcohol is safer than alot of drugz. an yea, alot of drugz kin make u horribly wrong with alot of things, but alcohol, imho, seems more dangerous to me in that its a legal substance, an in that most people seem to glorify the abuse of it.
    N i have to say that i felt less safe when i was inebriated than when i was either stoned, trippin, or rollin...
    n wile trippin n rollin kin be incredibly dangerous to ur health, both physically an mentally, i still think they are an invaluable part of society...its a door to expanded consciousness an (i have to sayit) fabulous fukkin fun...to me anyway...
    their are consequences to everything thats that way...n drugs will change people...n i think i saw somethin about someone sayin i need help or counseling or watthefuk...the fact is i did get help...a long time ago...when i was seriously in the need...suicide, depression, self-mutilation...all that fun stuff, an all the counseling an pills in the world didnt do a damn thing for me...
    but when i started to party, n i was able to experiment an see wat the world i was doin to myself...an drugs were an integral part of that...
    so yea...drugz change people...drugs are dangerous...drugs will fuk ur world up...

but sum people wanna be fuked

n i dont think anyone should be against bein fuked...

dun think im gunna last very long here...watchall think? :P
    say whut u need to save your soul but leave your religion at the door we're smoking all of Krsna's weed eye'm sick of these weak anarchies u see me as a place to make a bruise but in my reality eye'm a slave to the muse **** those hypocrites - together we'll fight - the tyranny of squares - SQUIGGLES UNITE!!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

m0kk3n, please start speaking some english, i don't care if you have to right your replies in word first, but i can apreciate your oppinion if i can't read it. as for those people who say cannabis ain't too bad, this came up in a previous thread on drugs and the main point that came up was that cannabis ain't too bad when you start out but after a while it starts sending you clinically insane. though this insanity (specifically scitsophrenia and paranoia) is temporary it still sucks. also there's memory loss and other stuff.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie m0kk3n may be famous one day m0kk3n may be famous one day
    Thanks

the only thing harmfull about the ganja is loss of motivation...

trust me...ive been smoking for about 7 years now, the last 4 on a daily basis...massive, quotient amounts saturatin my every braincell...lol...
    worst thing ive encountered is a tad bit of short term memory loss an the aformentioned lack of drive...an i havend heard any new voices in my head since god spoke to me at that widespread panic show....

kidding....

but yea...i get paranoid everytime i smoke...for obvious reasons...afterward tho im the most easygoing guy youll ever meet....

that any better, raverboi? who ever heard of a straitfaced raver anyway...thats wats wierd...

Vampire Stripper Sluts from Outer Space in NO night before halloween....u gunna be their? DJ Baby Anne gonna rock the house!
    say whut u need to save your soul but leave your religion at the door we're smoking all of Krsna's weed eye'm sick of these weak anarchies u see me as a place to make a bruise but in my reality eye'm a slave to the muse **** those hypocrites - together we'll fight - the tyranny of squares - SQUIGGLES UNITE!!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, some people are different, but when arriana was here (i think that was her name) we spent about three weeks arguing this, and now i can't find the thread cos it's ages old. and just because i'm a raver doesn't mean i take drugs it just means i listen to rave and techno. go listen to space oddesy by david bowie.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    ok, some people are different, but when arriana was here (i think that was her name) we spent about three weeks arguing this, and now i can't find the thread cos it's ages old. and just because i'm a raver doesn't mean i take drugs it just means i listen to rave and techno. go listen to space oddesy by david bowie.
    arriana is still here.

See:

Sex....Before or After?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 26, 2005 at 12:40 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

And this time she brought the cavalry!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    And this time she brought the cavalry!
    Im her first lieutenant .

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    The refered to thread has been moved to the Archive section, and can be found here...

toke (Marijuana, Pro or Con)
    toke (Marijuana, Pro or Con)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast