Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 34

Thread: controlled substances....teehee

  1. #25
    Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Whitechapel District
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    drugs are bad for your health. But there are actual benefits of doing them!

    My friend [a serious meth addict] roped me into trying weed [6 times]. I've been drunk [twice]. I should say that I was priveleged to have been drunk off my ass at [Anime Expo 2005] with the infamous [Man Faye]. Moreover, it was especially entitling for me, because the first time I got drunk [ 1/2 times ] was with Man Faye ... He told me that if I had a V*gina, he totally would have had sex with me. Case in point, getting drunk off your @$$ makes you a [celebrity].

  2. #26
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    drugs are bad for your health. But there are actual benefits of doing them!

    My friend [a serious meth addict] roped me into trying weed [6 times]. I've been drunk [twice]. I should say that I was priveleged to have been drunk off my ass at [Anime Expo 2005] with the infamous [Man Faye]. Moreover, it was especially entitling for me, because the first time I got drunk [ 1/2 times ] was with Man Faye ... He told me that if I had a V*gina, he totally would have had sex with me. Case in point, getting drunk off your @$$ makes you a [celebrity].
    Anime Layer faye?

  3. #27
    Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In Your Dreams, it's a fantastic place
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    DRUGS ARE FOR FAGS!!!
    Basically I hate anyone who does drugs. If you have said no numerous times than I think you're cool.

  4. #28
    ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    buckingham, near milton keynes england
    Posts
    598
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    sorry arrianna fans, i just havn't been around for a while.
    um samurai dude, i totally agree with you but couldn't you have a bit more in your reply other than "DRUGS ARE FOR FAGS!!!".
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

  5. #29
    Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Redmond
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    My good god, I cannot believe you would refer to drugs as integral to any kind of introspection. The only introspection you gain from drugs is finding out how low you can sink. But you're nineteen and obviously have it all figured out. What happens to everyone else obviously won't happen to you, because you're different. You can handle it. You're a dumbass, is what you are. Go find some regular drug users that are at least five years older than you and see how happy they are with their 'experimentation'.

    I can say from experience that one of the worst feelings in the world is waking up in the morning and for the life of you not being able to remember something so common to you that it's normal ingrained into your memory. You try to remember, but can't until most of the gunk (even when you're sober) is out of your system. One of the most pathetic things you'll ever see is an E-tard who doesn't even know why their crying or laughing. One of my friends has flash backs from doing too many shrooms. Another one of my friends has gone color blind from doing pure hits of acid through his eyes. Ah, but destroying yourself isn't enough, either. I bet you're paying to do it.

    You're not having fun with drugs anymore than a smoker 'enjoys' smoking. You just haven't figured it out yet, but you will, and it's not going to be pleasant.

  6. #30
    Newbie m0kk3n may be famous one day m0kk3n may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    oh wat ever, punk...
    like u know ANYTHING about my reasons for using...id even be willing to bet uve never tried anything more dangerous than a spliff at a party...

    i know drugz are hurtin me, ive established that...an anyone with a lik of intelligence knows their are consequences with usin...but the point iz, users dont care...we want to feel good, to be someplace mentally, spiritually weve never been before...to experience certain things to their fullest an beyond...an if that means destroyin a part of my life to do that...checks in the mail, mon ami...

    i used to want to kill myself...now i use drugs...im still killing myself...but im having waaaay more fun with it...

    so go preach to someone who gives a damn....an im pretty sure thats no one in this thread...
    say whut u need to save your soul but leave your religion at the door we're smoking all of Krsna's weed eye'm sick of these weak anarchies u see me as a place to make a bruise but in my reality eye'm a slave to the muse **** those hypocrites - together we'll fight - the tyranny of squares - SQUIGGLES UNITE!!

  7. #31
    ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    buckingham, near milton keynes england
    Posts
    598
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    Quote Originally Posted by m0kk3n
    oh wat ever, punk...
    like u know ANYTHING about my reasons for using...id even be willing to bet uve never tried anything more dangerous than a spliff at a party...

    i know drugz are hurtin me, ive established that...an anyone with a lik of intelligence knows their are consequences with usin...but the point iz, users dont care...we want to feel good, to be someplace mentally, spiritually weve never been before...to experience certain things to their fullest an beyond...an if that means destroyin a part of my life to do that...checks in the mail, mon ami...

    i used to want to kill myself...now i use drugs...im still killing myself...but im having waaaay more fun with it...

    so go preach to someone who gives a damn....an im pretty sure thats no one in this thread...
    wait, you started a DEBATE thread, and now your telling anyone with an oppinion contrary to yours to basically piss off. rrrright.

    plus not all users want to, there is this thing, it's called adiction, there are a large number of people who start using then decide they don't want but can't stop because of this magical thing. why do you think there are so many help lines for drugs users. also there are users who don't take the drug for taking the drug, they take it becasue their friends are, or they think it'll make them look cool, these people don't want to take drugs; they want recognition. and just so you know i certanly give a damn about everybody's oppinion, and everyone is entitled to their oppinion, and most importantly (in the uk atleats) everyone is aloud to make their oppinion clear to others, well so long as it doesn't encourage violence.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

  8. #32
    Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Whitechapel District
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: controlled substances....teehee

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    DRUGS ARE FOR FAGS!!!
    Basically I hate anyone who does drugs. If you have said no numerous times than I think you're cool.
    AHAHAH! But I quit weed / alcohol, so does that mean I'm still mean I'm still a fag?? Am I straight or bisexual? :O

    Hahah, seriously ... so If I take Topomax 100 MG BID for Bipolar Disorder [severe, w/o psychotic features] ~ am I still this "fag"? XD


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts