Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: controlled substances....teehee

Newbie m0kk3n may be famous one day m0kk3n may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: controlled substances....teehee

oh, im fully in favor of debating here, but so far all ive seen is bashing n stereotyping...

post something original, something i can come back at u with, n this debate will flow...untill then, we will remain at odds...

peace
    say whut u need to save your soul but leave your religion at the door we're smoking all of Krsna's weed eye'm sick of these weak anarchies u see me as a place to make a bruise but in my reality eye'm a slave to the muse **** those hypocrites - together we'll fight - the tyranny of squares - SQUIGGLES UNITE!!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: controlled substances....teehee

Quote Originally Posted by m0kk3n
    oh, im fully in favor of debating here, but so far all ive seen is bashing n stereotyping...

post something original, something i can come back at u with, n this debate will flow...untill then, we will remain at odds...

peace
    indeed, and your the main offender. Perhaps you should just stay out of the debate section (along with a handful of others) and speaking of noone giving a damn. Most could care less if your off rotting your brain so rant about it in your journal.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5