Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Controlling Lucid Dreams

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've kind had something like this.... sometimes when I'm having a bad dream, where things aren't going they way I want, I either seem to try to make things the way I want them to be, or force myself to wake up, or dream of something different.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    It happened to me not once but twice maybe. Well I was walking in a mall then suddenly some strangers where running after me with big sharp things on there hand. I was afraid so I ran. There came a time when I was cornered and the only way to get away is to jump from the fourth to the first floor. Then I jumped and I really felt the impact when I fell. Ouch. Thats where I realized it was just a dream and I imagined to have a power and kicked the bad guys ass! Boom!!.. Awsome.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cant say that I have felt super powers in a dream because I realized I was dreaming, but I have become conscious that I'm dreaming before. Usually it lasts only a short while and then I wake up. Usually something is happening in my dream thats so crazy and out of wack that I guess my mind figures it out. Dreams are weird like that....God I wish I could just crawl back in bed right now. Damn you classes!

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i once woke up in a dream but i was still in the "dream word" then i had sum more of the dream then woke up...for real this time.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I will honestly admit that yes, I've had that experience. Once actually in the last year.

I used a techniques I read about in 'Tales of Power' by Carlos Castaneda where he remembers how Don Juan explained to him to try and mentally picture himself looking at his hands before he went to sleep. So, after a few years Carlos experienced this. First he had some control but then his dream changed, and he realized he was in a fimilar place.

In the book, it leads to the realization of your 'other'

In my experience, I looked at my hands and realized that I was dreaming. I remember vaguely thinking about a gun, and it was in my hand. Then a pole. Then when I thought about looking around a world was contructed in my gaze. When I tried to talk to someone though I heard music, and realized my alarm was on and I drifted back to this world.

It was very powerful experience. Ever since I've had dreams every night that I can remember but cannot be aware in them

I'll just keep looking for my hands.

[J]

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I can say, I kinda like having uncontrollable dreams. I love the feeling of helplessness. I don't think I've actually had a lucid dream, but I can control it somehow... but I would love to take interest into controlling my dreams... strange.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just had one last night, I didn't bother doing anything though since I had no idea what was happening to begin with. I just went with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2