Thread: Be Cool

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Be Cool

I guess a slight spoiler below, but not really. Its nothing you probably couldnt discern from the trailer.

I went to see this movie last night and it was okay. What surprised me most and pretty much stole the show was The Rock playing a gay bodyguard. Absolutely hilarious. Its good for a few laughs. If you have some extra cash and need a good movie to take your girl to, this one would be it, but if you miss it you arent missing a whole lot.

Has anyone seen it yet? Comments? Opinion? Did you like it or not? Typical movie thread here.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I so want to see this. It's number one on the charts.
    Seduced by Flesh

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I looks like a pretty decent comedy. It's on my things to see list.

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll watch any movie that stars John Travolta no matter how good or bad it is. But it's going to be shown here next month.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, Travolta's definatly a good actor that sure has played a bunch of different roles. This movie's PG-13 i'm assuming?

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it is. Have you seen the contest that they did? Entries must be 5 secs, no more no less. Some were very entertaining.

You don't any contest?? Go to the official Be Cool website and click on the link. It can be seen at the bottom of the site name "Impress me in 5 Sec" or something like that. The winner won a cadilac. The V-series one. O_O

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianD
    I'll watch any movie that stars John Travolta no matter how good or bad it is.
    Well if you're a Travolta fan I'm sure you'll appreciate the chemistry between he and Uma which is highlighted in this movie even more so than in Pulp Fiction which I still argue is Travolta's greatest work ever.

Thanks
    Grease was good too! that had the young travolta didn't it?