Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cosplay?

Newbie Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hehe... For anime north... Me and my friends are cosplaying as... (Ill give you one guess) NARUTO! All the chars from naruto. Lol

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmmm...sounds so funny....kinda like a Halloween thing to me....hehe...i think ive done something like this before....although it still is cool to me...i used to dress up like the ninja turtles!!! YEEaaaAA Ninga Turtles Rock ON!!! LOL....neway i used to dress up like the purple one....dangit forgot his name.....

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Hmmmm...sounds so funny....kinda like a Halloween thing to me....hehe...i think ive done something like this before....although it still is cool to me...i used to dress up like the ninja turtles!!! YEEaaaAA Ninga Turtles Rock ON!!! LOL....neway i used to dress up like the purple one....dangit forgot his name.....
    You're probably thinking of Donatello. He wore purple and used a staff.
    Leonardo wore blue and used two swords.
    Michaelangelo wore orange and used nunchakus.
    Raphael wore red and used sais.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Newbie Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sorta did a cosplay of Vash The Stampede only it was for halloween and it was
    really crappy, I wanna try doing Spike Spiegel with red hair eventually cuz i can style my hair pretty close to wut his looks like.
    I see your drinking 1 percent,
    Is that because you think your fat,
    Cause your not,
    You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    If only there was some contests here, I'll be gladly able to make some great costume. But there is no one, and anybody that could understand the fact.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always go to the cosplays if the school schedule allows it as.... betcha cant guess..... Blackrose!!!! from .Hack// Sign!!! I love her to death!!!

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    thevampirealacrud-

Please stop posting in dead threads.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2