Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cosplay...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosplay...

Yes indeed... It takes some balls to do cosplay... And that's why I wanted to do it... The conventions I've been to (2 of them yay) had some really good cosplay... There were a few that came as groups, and did an entire cast of characters... One group did FFVII, and it actually looked pretty cool... Another group did Magic Knight Rayearth... Not bad etiher...

Yeah - I whipped out my Bebop sessions and started watching them again... We're gonna kick some cosplay booty!

Newbie Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592's Avatar
    Thanks

Never done it but I wanna go as Sango from Inuyasha! ^.^;; She is totally cool wit her tajiiya garb! Besides I don't think I'd look good dressed up as a school girl plus my mom already said I can't dye my hair red to look like Nami from one piece who is my idol!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I have never cosplayed, it's just too...wacky.

On a side note, if anyone tries to post a pic of man-Faye I'm going to personally request a PERMA-BAN!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been to a couple anime conventions but never as an anime costume.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

all my friends do cosplay i think i might do it someday as sheeshomaro though he is so cool

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I have never cosplayed, it's just too...wacky.

On a side note, if anyone tries to post a pic of man-Faye I'm going to personally request a PERMA-BAN!
    Thank you saying that... Man-Faye is just... umm.... Strange....

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

good times with cosplay for the most part it seem pretty interesting and fun but you have to be very happy with yourself to acutally do it Me on the other hand I could do it to much pressure.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

how about Major. Motoko Kusanagi from ghost in the shell? u just need ur hair cut like her, and an outfit to go with it. I think u could pull it off, after all my best freind got her hair cut exactly like Major Kusanagi and looked astonshingly like Major Kusanagi. (just show a pic of Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell to the people at the beuty salon, im sure theyll be happy to do it ^ ^ ) Oh and by the way, ive never been to an anime convention, can anyone tell me where i can find out about them (where they are, wat time, entrace fees, etc..) cuz ive never been to one, but id love to go to one, wat are they lik?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2