Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CosPlay: advice for any first timers

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks

CosPlay: advice for any first timers

i'm going to an anime convention and i'm thinking of cosplaying as Souffle Rossetti from Star Ocean have any of you out there done cosplay and do you of you have any advice for a newbie

sorry but i'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not...... maybe it belongs in Anime and Manga hmmmm.........
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, I haven't done anime stuff but don't fuss over too many details at first. Just put on what you can gather and have fun. Look natural walking anywhere and you'll look cool..Trust me

[J]

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ty to act like the characther your cosplaying.
    And like jao said you'll look totally cool.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    Just be like the character your cosplaying with and you should have fun there.
    and one thing be sure you look somewhat like Souffle Rosetti. good luck

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i agree with deidre you have to at least look somewhat like the character youre cosplaying for maximum effect

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    i do in fact look some what like her (except for the white hair) so it'll look preety cool
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    cosplaying sounds really cool.... but where do u buy the outfits at? if i have to make'm then it' wouldn't be no fun >.<`
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most, if not all, cosplayers make their own outfits, for finding outfits to buy are as rare as pulling hen's teeth.
    Hence why I have never cosplayed... I really want to, it looks like heaps of fun, I really want to cosplay one day as Suzaku, but alas I can't sew to save my life, and I'd rather not ask my mum to make it for me.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Apr 21, 2005 at 02:25 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast