Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CosPlay: advice for any first timers

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya hikari an thus y i wouldn't cosplay either. I couldn't sew a thing at all... and if i did im sure that it would look like crap... >>. But i would prob. cosplay.. seeing that I didn't have to make the outfit. ^^,
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    cosplay can look really good if you get it right otherwise.....it can get VERY ugly but my advice go for it!

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think CosPlaying is acting and looking the best you can like your character. So I guess just keep in mind with those two. :]

Banned chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really want to try cosplaying, but in america there aren't really any chances to dress up. the only time I get to dress up as my favorite character is when halloween comes around.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibicam14
    I really want to try cosplaying, but in america there aren't really any chances to dress up. the only time I get to dress up as my favorite character is when halloween comes around.
    what the hell man?!
    in america you guys got conventions and stuff, most we got over the water is the occaisonal convention in London which is very rare.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    cosplaying sounds really cool.... but where do u buy the outfits at? if i have to make'm then it' wouldn't be no fun >.<`
    well, i'm making my costume and it is fun to make i like the whole expirence it's not exactly an adrenaline pumping activity but it's comming along smoothly and i would'nt trade it for the world
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2