Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cosplayers?

Newbie asunaki_koufuku may be famous one day asunaki_koufuku may be famous one day asunaki_koufuku's Avatar
    Thanks

Cosplayers?

I dont know whether this is in the right forum or not, or if this has been discussed before... if it has, admins, you can close it ^^;;;

i was wondering who else in the forum is a cosplayer. which cons do you usually go? how long have you been cosplaying? what do you usually cosplay? links to pictures, whatever. and of course, what are your future cosplaying projects? ^^

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    ^_^ Yay, cosplay. I've been making my own costumes now for about 2 years, and haven't gone to many cons in a long while ~ usually just for fun, and I walk around town in the costume(s) if I feel like it >_<
    This year I'm gonna go to AX 2005 (Anime Expo) and strut about 3 full costumes I'm planning for finshing. I usually do random characters from whatever anime I'm obsessed with at the time, but I love doing RPG characters too. These year, I'm gonna do Shia (Pita-Ten), a chocobo, and Mune-Mune (Abenobashi MSD). I'll probably come up with a ton more by summer >_<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie asunaki_koufuku may be famous one day asunaki_koufuku may be famous one day asunaki_koufuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shia XD one of my friends cosplayed Shia during one of the conventions here XD she looked so cute.

Over here in malaysia there's only 2 major conventions and a couple of college anime club cosplay showcase. so *points at siggie* i'm cosplaying those this year.

March - Kyo (Dir en grey) from The Final PV
    June - Toshiya (Dir en grey) from Yokan PV
    December - Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach (1st day) / Toshiya/Kyo again (2nd day)

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did a cosplay at amecon once, i did a cosplay for Sephiroth and my friend did a cosplay for that girl out of Malice Mazer,
    i do like to cosplay but i dont get out much for the cons or fests especially because im in the uk.Jan

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asunaki_koufuku
    I dont know whether this is in the right forum or not, or if this has been discussed before... if it has, admins, you can close it ^^;;;

<sarcasm> Thank you for allowing us to do our jobs. </sarcasm>

This seems to be more of an anime topic, so I'm moving it to that section.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i cosplay!!! -raises hand high- ive done a dominatrix from a video game.. i dont remember what it was called tho. oh but this year i am going to colosucon in June with cutelittlekitsune. we will be going at gothic and sweet muyukichan in wonderland. it will be grand...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steelangelanna
    i cosplay!!! -raises hand high- ive done a dominatrix from a video game.. i dont remember what it was called tho.
    Was it Ivy from Soul Caliber ? That's the only video game dominatrix I can think if , haha @_@;
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    These year, I'm gonna do Shia (Pita-Ten), a chocobo, and Mune-Mune (Abenobashi MSD). I'll probably come up with a ton more by summer >_<
    what's a chocobo?

for some reason I was in a discussion about MAn FAye, and was wondering if other people knew about him and other she-male cosplayers? I'm terribly curious. I've heard also of Sailor Bacon....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast