Thread: costums for cosplay

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

costums for cosplay

I'm looking for an Arucard costum from Hellsing and as I dont know how to sowe I was hopeing someone could give me a link to a site I could buy one from hat and all but the boots and guns I can make the guns
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My best advice to you is learn to sew, not many people out there cosplay and sell thier stuff at the same time. As for the gun, you can find a lot of playtoy guns on e-bay (playtoy as in realistic models) and you could mod those, or you could buy a real gun and do that.

Personally I would smash all of these things and then set them on fire but that's just me. E-bay is your best friend.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have u tyred a theater near u, usely they hire out costoums i don't think they will have an alcurd one but they coud have something very sim hey and u just change it abit.