View Poll Results: could you kill someone?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

33 55.00%
  • no

10 16.67%
  • mabe

12 20.00%
  • muder them

7 11.67%
  • other

8 13.33%
  • i don't no what you talking about

1 1.67%
  • tell the police

5 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Newbie hell-slayer may be famous one day hell-slayer may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Could You Kill Someone!!!!

COUD you kill someone? if someone attacked you and had superior weapons and tryed to kill you/kidnap you what would you do? i mean if it were me i would fight till i die. specaily if they attack family or friends. what would you do?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Of course. Death is a natural just like breathing. Everyone has to die someday. And if I really had to then it wouldn't make a difference to me.

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't kill anybody I might get really mad but I could never get that angry. I think the only way peaople should day is naturaly not by someone elses hands.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see much of a debate in this. This is more of a discussion on whether or not you have what it takes to take someone's life. Moving the the cyber lounge.

My former taekwondo master taught me an important lession. I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six. If my life is endangered and someone intends on killing me, I will not hold back in preserving my own life, or the life of a loved one.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Sep 26, 2005 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Forgot a period, silly me.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmmm, I suppose I could if there was a real need to but I'd probably end up messing it up anyway

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't because I don't want to kill no one I might nock them out but thats it

Newbie JetRo may be famous one day JetRo may be famous one day JetRo's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

I could probably kill someone if I absolutely had to, but I would always look for another way.... There are things worse than death.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

I just have to throw in I'd like if the person starting the thread can make sure when they ask a question as the topic make sure you use a freakin question mark you know the "?" pretty easy and doesn't make the topic look so stupid

and I love the bit about "if they had superior weapons" for christ sakes where do you live that everyone is walking around with weapons and you find yourself in a situation where you have to think "oh shit I so brought the wrong gun today I'm totally underpowered" good god.

course heres a bit of advice from people who have actually been in such situations. Most have said and I quote "you dont know what kind of person you are till your actually are in such a situation, I've seen the bravest brashest big talkers completely crumble and piss themselves when it came time to back up their mouths and they were facing an enemy in battle. And on the same token as far back as the middle ages we have seen simple quiet squire's fight to the bone and give their lives to protect their masters horse"

And I believe it. As far as I'm concerned you can shoot off the mouth all day long. We'll see what you do when you are actually put in a situation where its life or death. Till then all your doing is blowing hot air and wasting my time. And it goes without saying that you'll protect your family. Most anyone would without much thought. Its a reflex of emotional attachment whereby you react more than thinking. Different situation when its you and another with nothing else involved and you have time to think about it.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast