View Poll Results: could you kill someone?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

33 55.00%
  • no

10 16.67%
  • mabe

12 20.00%
  • muder them

7 11.67%
  • other

8 13.33%
  • i don't no what you talking about

1 1.67%
  • tell the police

5 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

hell yeah i would without any second thoughts or regrets.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I would kill someone only if i have to but i think i will have regrets after doing it, a proffesional murder doesn't have regrets after killing.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    hmm.. 22 yes's.... thats kinda sad... that people would actually result to killing another human being over a matter... i mean if it was something really serious i would understand.... Like fighting for ur life. but some of the the stuff i read like

Kinda makes me sad to think there is people like that on ao....
    *lowers his head and walks away*

Yes i think ur right that i am right ^_^!! ps. not modding u or anything but""""ur sigg text too large and ur using gig's avatar.. he might get mad about that"""" thought i'd let u know before u got in trouble or anything.
    Its all talk, dont worrry.

Newbie Vampire may be famous one day Vampire may be famous one day Vampire's Avatar
    Thanks

If they are trying to kill me... yes I'd defend myself even if it takes killing them. Natualy I'd have my weapon that will be considered a cane when I get a bottem to it. :P

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the question I am going to answer the question, YES I COULD kill someone, but WOULD I?? The answer to that is no.

Two reasons: 1) Even if the person was attacking my family, I would be too busy to get them away from harm. And if I was attacked by myself, I would probably run away.

2) California laws say I cannot raise the violence in any conflict. So while I can beat the crap out of my attacker I cannot KILL him or her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    You talk like your from the bronx or something but mentioning neighborhood you probably live in a suburb. Then again I guess I should let you slide, your 18 and probably just graduated highschool so you are in that state of thinking you know everything about the world. Not your fault you haven't realized you dont know much of anything yet.
    Haha nicely put. For me I would be the other way around. I'm from something like the bronx, but I talk like I live in the suburbs.
    Last edited by Legend; Oct 01, 2005 at 11:46 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly think I am capable of taking the life of another human being. Actually, that's why I applied to the rapid deployment forces. But to kill just for fun, I'd never do it.

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

If my life or my family was in danger then yes, but I could not murder in cold blood, just like fighting, I will fight to defend myself, but to look for a fight is just wasting my time.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I could kill someone. We all that ability inside us to do it, doesn't mean I am going to do it though.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast