View Poll Results: could you kill someone?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

33 55.00%
  • no

10 16.67%
  • mabe

12 20.00%
  • muder them

7 11.67%
  • other

8 13.33%
  • i don't no what you talking about

1 1.67%
  • tell the police

5 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

This is something to really think about it but killing is a natural thing becoz we do it to survive if we are being endanger of being killed ourself.

I suppose that to kill out of anger is taking it a step further. I would kill if the person I really hate like, I hate and your existence is making me you, then yes. I would do it.

Newbie KiraYamato may be famous one day KiraYamato may be famous one day KiraYamato's Avatar
    Thanks

i would kill the guy i would slash his private parts
    SoMeTiMe Evil WiLL RuLL InsteaD of THe gOOd

Newbie artemis205 may be famous one day artemis205 may be famous one day artemis205's Avatar
    Thanks

probably could... i may not like it but i'll definitely defend myself if i have to... even it goes as far as killing someone....
    RIV

Newbie Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definitely TRY to kill someone to protect my family and friends...but i wouldn't win, i'd probably die after 2 minutes.
    Last edited by Kuchiki Rukia; Oct 08, 2005 at 09:06 AM.

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on the person's control,but I would say no. Even if somebody will kill you're loved ones if you don't kill sombody is a crime,if you killed smebody then why?if your being blackmailed then why be tricked then?

---------------------------------
    +++

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I can.

For me, it's a final result of karma.

I used to be proud that when I was cornered, that's when I was the most dangerous... nowadays, I wish to never be cornered. I don't like violence, as much as I loved it when I was younger. It's senseless, and it affects the whole world whether you realize it or not. One death can escalate in a matter of seconds...

What was it now? Wasn't it every 24 minutes someone is murdered?

I believe it escalated since the last time someone noted that. The one before that was actually: 43 minutes.

... But it's true, I would rather fight than die. I would rather kill than be killed. It may be a selfish desire, but I'm not ready to die yet. I have something to do first. ...however, though I may not like violence, anyone who threatens the red string that holds my gf and I together, will surely regret. ...a man who has lost many things is always willing to lose one more thing. However, a man who has found something more precious than life will never let go of it.

I am determined to give anything that is wanted from me, but I will fight for it, one way or another, to see if you are worthy of having it. However, my love wishes to stay with me, and I will always keep that wish embedded in my every being. You are not worthy of having her if she still longs to be with me.

...violence has been inevitable since the first kill of the world. But one who accepts it easily is the one who is truly weak.

Newbie Phantasma may be famous one day Phantasma may be famous one day Phantasma's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that I seriously could. But i would have to get really, really mad, and that's a rare thing.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11