View Poll Results: could you kill someone?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

33 55.00%
  • no

10 16.67%
  • mabe

12 20.00%
  • muder them

7 11.67%
  • other

8 13.33%
  • i don't no what you talking about

1 1.67%
  • tell the police

5 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

I'd rather paralyze someone who has either attacked me or otherwise pissed me off enough for me to kill 'em.
    If I'm that angry, or whatever you'd call it, I'd wanna see them suffer and that way, no manslaughter charges. Martial arts alone can beat someone into submission, whether they have a weapon or not. So, bash a face, break a knee, and break a couple arms. Why kill?
    Heh... Could I kill someone!!!! (Question marks RULE????)
    Yes, no, "mabe", "muder them", "i" don't "no" what "you" talking about... Rock on.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 26, 2005 at 12:36 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Could I kill? That is like asking if I can breathe, no matter who you are or your belief's any and everyone could kill someone, a good example of this ideology is the anime Trigun. For spoilers sake (if you haven't seen Trigun you need to) I will say no more about that. I have no reservations about killing; to end a life is easy. The idea of who deserves to live and who should have the power to decide that is a more relevant question.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Could I kill? That is like asking if I can breathe, no matter who you are or your belief's any and everyone could kill someone, a good example of this ideology is the anime Trigun. For spoilers sake (if you haven't seen Trigun you need to) I will say no more about that. I have no reservations about killing; to end a life is easy. The idea of who deserves to live and who should have the power to decide that is a more relevant question.
    That's a much better question. Possibly a thread starter.... but that would be up to you. Anyhow, yes it's true that the ability to kill is within all of us. However, some people are essentially "bred" to be cowards who would never kill no matter what the circumstances are. There was a situation around here where a man was in his house, with his family, and a guy rang his doorbell and asked to use his phone. The guy lets this complete stranger walk right in at which time this stranger proceeds to not only shoot the man's daughter, but was "battering" the man's wife. This coward of a man waited till the stranger left and called the cops and during the playback on the news he actually said at one point "I was just scared that he was going to hurt me!"... What the hell?! His daughter's in the trauma center and his wife's beaten and battered and he was scared for himself. Sometimes it all depends where your priorities are when it comes to whether or not you could kill someone, because I feel safe in saying 99.9% of people, including those that say they'd never kill, would've beat that ****er into a bloody pulp if they were put in the same situation.
    By the way, in case you were curious, apparently the guy was caught, arrested, and claimed that he was acting "with a vengeance". The kicker is, he attacked the wrong home.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about this whole "Superior weapons" BS I mean.. I think my "Gun of all Shootings" +3ATK is pretty damn top notch.

But the fact is that I've been in such a situation where someone was threatening my life. So I had to fight back, in the progress I lost control, went berserk, and if someone didn't stop me, I most likely would have killed him. The body takes over in situatins like that and until you're in them you don't know what happens, rational thinking need not apply to this situation, and don't even think of casting a vote or replying seriously unless you HAVE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION.

Otherwise you're just BS'ing and blowing up your own ego.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    I don't know about this whole "Superior weapons" BS I mean.. I think my "Gun of all Shootings" +3ATK is pretty damn top notch.

But the fact is that I've been in such a situation where someone was threatening my life. So I had to fight back, in the progress I lost control, went berserk, and if someone didn't stop me, I most likely would have killed him. The body takes over in situatins like that and until you're in them you don't know what happens, rational thinking need not apply to this situation, and don't even think of casting a vote or replying seriously unless you HAVE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION.

Otherwise you're just BS'ing and blowing up your own ego.
    Hahaha... Well put. It is pretty much a moot point if you've never been in a situation in which you had to use lethal force.
    What exactly is a superior weapon anyway? Would a Desert Eagle be considered a superior weapon? Get within 30 yards and your head's gonna be obliterated. They have to hit you first, though. At the same time, you have a sniper rifle, with which if you miss, you have no clue what you're doing. Getting in range to take out somebody who's aiming a sniper rifle at you from up to a mile away before you collapse in a bloody pool is, in my opinion at the very least, impossible. If you asked me if I could kill someone who's planning on blastin' me from a mile away, I'd say no. As a matter of fact, if a red dot ended up on my chest at any point in my life, I'm gonna prepare to transcend, 'cause I'm done.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

yes I could if they attacked me
    I prefer not to fight
    because a fear of killing someone
    unless I knew he was stronger

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i might be able to...i train myself everyday to sharpen my skills.....so i might be able to...but then again, i could be just dreaming

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

could i kill someone? well it depends. yes i could but would i be able to live with the quilt of killing another human being? no, no i couldnt. i dont even know how muderer's ive with the quilt. could i kill someone, yes if i had to. would i be able to live with the quilt...no. so it goes two ways.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast