View Poll Results: could you kill someone?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

33 55.00%
  • no

10 16.67%
  • mabe

12 20.00%
  • muder them

7 11.67%
  • other

8 13.33%
  • i don't no what you talking about

1 1.67%
  • tell the police

5 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    could i kill someone? well it depends. yes i could but would i be able to live with the quilt of killing another human being? no, no i couldnt. i dont even know how muderer's ive with the quilt. could i kill someone, yes if i had to. would i be able to live with the quilt...no. so it goes two ways.
    Under any circumstances, you would feel guilty? What if it's a case of kill or be killed? Do you feel guilty because you saved your own life? How about if a loved one is attacked?
    Justice is nothing to feel guilty about. Justice is... well... Just.
    Now, on that note, justice and vengeance are 2 completely different things. Acting out of vengeance will get you killed. Intentions of justice keep you clear-headed and focused with a will to overcome damn near anything. Either way, however, it would be hard to feel guilty whether you acted out of vengeance or justice. They both feel and sound just about the same, it's the mindset that sets them apart, I guess.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I get my .22 lever action henry reapeting rifle my dad bought me and shoot the guy twice. Or I'd break his nose and run.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Under any circumstances, you would feel guilty? What if it's a case of kill or be killed? Do you feel guilty because you saved your own life? How about if a loved one is attacked?
    Justice is nothing to feel guilty about. Justice is... well... Just.
    Now, on that note, justice and vengeance are 2 completely different things. Acting out of vengeance will get you killed. Intentions of justice keep you clear-headed and focused with a will to overcome damn near anything. Either way, however, it would be hard to feel guilty whether you acted out of vengeance or justice. They both feel and sound just about the same, it's the mindset that sets them apart, I guess.

even under those circumstances, i still dont like the idea of killing someone. see my custom title? "AO's Guardian Angel" thats couse i am. i wish not to kill or fight anyone. even if i saved my life, or saved a loved one's life. i still would feel bad. not as great maybe but still, deep down i owuld feel just the tiniest guilty. i mean that other person might have family. who knows what they where or what life they had. maybe it was kill or be killed for them too. i dont know but i still would feel guilty...even just a littel bit.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's kill or be killed for them, then you attacked them, thus not being much of a guardian angel. Besides that, any kind of guardian, "angel" or not, MUST kill in the name of justice. It's for the greater good. Sympathy is one thing, guilt is another.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's kill or be killed for them, then you attacked them, thus not being much of a guardian angel. Besides that, any kind of guardian, "angel" or not, MUST kill in the name of justice. It's for the greater good. Sympathy is one thing, guilt is another.

either way, i still would not like to kill. could i yes. i could if need be. would i be able to live with myself? maybe not. who knows.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    I get my .22 lever action henry reapeting rifle my dad bought me and shoot the guy twice. Or I'd break his nose and run.
    Unless you are shooting him in the head you need a bigger weapon, I have a good friend that got shot by a .22 and he didn't die (he was shot in the chest mm from his heart, it is still there). Personally for close range combat of 10-15 feet I would use a .45, closer range than that a tactical knife is more suited. Ranges further than that, well nothing beats a .50 cal, of course most high power rifles will do with a well placed shot but the way a body explodes with a .50 is just too cool a thing to pass on. Be warned the .45 and .50 cal are a lot of gun so good luck and practice often!

Thanks

I guess it's just hard for me to figure how someone would feel guilty for killing in the name of justice. Guess you could never be an executioner.
    chiefblackhammer... I agree! .357 mag. is always nice, too.
    In all honesty though, if someone has a gun, I'd better have a gun. Other than that, however, I'd prefer nanchaku to any other weapon aside from a sword (with which I'm not proficient, at least until I take Japanese Swordsmanship). Nanchaku, the ultimate in bludgeoning a perpetrator of my morals!
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 26, 2005 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks

I guess it's just hard for me to figure how someone would feel guilty for killing in the name of justice. Guess you could never be an executioner.
    chiefblackhammer... I agree! .357 mag. is always nice, too.
    In all honesty though, if someone has a gun, I'd better have a gun. Other than that, however, I'd prefer nanchaku to any other weapon aside from a sword (with which I'm not proficient, at least until I take Japanese Swordsmanship). Nanchaku, the ultimate in bludgeoning a perpetrator of my morals!

no....no i dont think i could. so no i wouldnt consider that as a job for me.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast