View Poll Results: could you kill someone?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

33 55.00%
  • no

10 16.67%
  • mabe

12 20.00%
  • muder them

7 11.67%
  • other

8 13.33%
  • i don't no what you talking about

1 1.67%
  • tell the police

5 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Please people, for close range combat all you need is an AMT Automag V. If you *must* have something more powerful than a pistol, just grab an H&K MP5K, still small but it's an smg so you can 'properly' defend yourself.

And you may also want to carry a katana, for style.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Please people, for close range combat all you need is an AMT Automag V. If you *must* have something more powerful than just grab an H&K MP5K, still small but it's an smg so you can 'properly' defend yourself.

If they're within 5-8 feet of me, gun or not, I believe they'll not only get humiliated, but also get knocked out and possibly beaten to death by my nanchaku. It's only a belief though, since I've never been in the situation. They could have any kind of weapon, but they won't hang onto it long once they get their elbow broken. And even if they do hang onto their weapon, once they get hit on the back of their hand or on their knuckles, they won't be hangin' onto anything but a dream of living through their upcoming beating.
    On top of that, if they're up to 15 feet away, I can still work my way inside. Dodge, slide in, *WHACK!*... Broken jaw.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 26, 2005 at 02:41 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Please people, for close range combat all you need is an AMT Automag V. If you *must* have something more powerful than a pistol, just grab an H&K MP5K, still small but it's an smg so you can 'properly' defend yourself.

Here here, a man of much wisdom! But damn that Automag is a lot of gun!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

To add to all this wonderful weapon talk... I've always thought it would be friggin' great to be good enough with a bow to be able to be a silent assassin with it.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Unless you are shooting him in the head you need a bigger weapon, I have a good friend that got shot by a .22 and he didn't die (he was shot in the chest mm from his heart, it is still there). Personally for close range combat of 10-15 feet I would use a .45, closer range than that a tactical knife is more suited. Ranges further than that, well nothing beats a .50 cal, of course most high power rifles will do with a well placed shot but the way a body explodes with a .50 is just too cool a thing to pass on. Be warned the .45 and .50 cal are a lot of gun so good luck and practice often!
    I don't plan on necicerally (sp? Who gives!) killing him but wounding him, I'd shoot him in the shoulders.

Newbie NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense's Avatar
    "hello" anyone there.....plz say somethin
    Thanks

[B]WE all got to die one day , but if someone trys to get u are going to mess with the devilsadvocate >_<
    you can live by the gun or die by the bullet
    niggaz push me for sho im gonna pull it
    material objects got the world crooked

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    To add to all this wonderful weapon talk... I've always thought it would be friggin' great to be good enough with a bow to be able to be a silent assassin with it.
    I am ok with a bow but you should see my brother he can hit bulls-eye at 70 yards! Of course he shoots like every freakin day so I guess he should be. Hmmm all this gun talk...I am going to start a thread on it!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no clue how I'd react as I never have been in a life or death situation, but I truly cherish life so unless I am under an imulsive moment and can't think 100% straight, anything could happen as many above stated.

About using a weapon, it is kind of like an intermediary that facilitates the action I think. The farther away from the target, the less you have to act for the action to be made, not knowing the person are all things that "might" facilitate things, but it depends on the degree of responsability the person thinks he or she has in killing someone that will probably determine how much chances he or she will commit the act.

Since I don't have any special knowledge on this, I'm only making things that sound logic to me, nothing more. Good luck in further discussions about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast