View Poll Results: could you kill someone?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

33 55.00%
  • no

10 16.67%
  • mabe

12 20.00%
  • muder them

7 11.67%
  • other

8 13.33%
  • i don't no what you talking about

1 1.67%
  • tell the police

5 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could You Kill Someone!!!!

yah,I wont get arrested.Its called self defence
    I would do it it,in any case

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not sure what I would do. My first thought was I would try to knocked them out then escape. If they were trying to kill me, I would kill them in self defence. But I had this dream where a man was pointing a gun at my head. I was scared of dying, but I shouldn't been since a better eternal life is waiting for me.

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'd wait for the opportunity to strike. If they got a gun and I can get to it, I'll kill them right there, I don't care if it was just to scare me, I ain't gonna just die like a pussy.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone meant me or someone I care about harm, I think(as others have pointed out) I would try to disable them somehow--like break a leg or knock them unconcious, then report them-- that would be the ideal outcome @ least. But it hardly ever works out that way in reality, and there are so many possibilities of things that could happen...I believe that one should never take life lightly, and I would do everything in my power to avoid ending that person's life...If it was a life or death choice of either me+a loved one, or them--I would not risk it--especially if someone else innocent was involved. I would have to. I couldn't let the other person die because I was too scared to try. I would do everything I could to protect that person--even ending the attacker's life or die myself trying. If it was just me and the attacker...I still don't know....you can't ever really predict what would happen in a situation like that...death is just another part of life, but I would do my best to hold on to life as long as I possibly could.

Newbie ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva..'s Avatar
    Thanks
    why kill when one can pay another to do it instead? of course, if one follows that path ~ is the weight of death laid upon the one that's paid to kill, or to the one that paid to kill? *muses* well...as a "human" trapped within a paradigm of "human" reason, moral & law ~ killing compounds consequence (more than i care to know..), so my answer is no ~ even though i voted yes..

one's amusement is another's terror.. ~diva..

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think i could kill anyone..im not strong enough, but sometimes i wish certain ppl would die. i know that really mean but sometimes you cant help the way you feel.
    Don't let me be.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Could I? (or Could I!!!!, as hell-slayer puts it.) Of course... I kill and eat my neighbor's children every day... the parents always seem to be having kids, so I figure I'm doing them a favor.

Seriously? Yeah. Without hesitation. It's the videogames, man, they turned me into a new-generation killing machine.

Seriously seriously? Yes. Without hesitation. It's even better if I don't know the person who I'd kill.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

So the question at hand is could I kill, could being the key word. Heck! Of course I could if the occasion calls for it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast