Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: counter strike

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    CS: Source is a separate game or an addition patch??
    It's a seperate game altogether, released along with Half-Life 2. CS:Source is just a new version of CS altogether, based on HL2's graphics engine. Really, really cool looking.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    but no one ever told me you can run "faster" when holding a knife instead of a rifle. I mean wtf?? are you carrying the same weight?
    If you run around with a pair of weights in your hands and hold them at arms length, and then stick them in to your backpack and do the same, you'll notice a difference. Seems reasonable that holding a meter long sniper rifle would make it more difficult to run.

And that feature is still in source. It's annoying to run behind people with their rifles out when you try to rush.

But anyways, I play a few times a week, typically an hour or 2 on the weekends.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Blech... Counter-Strike...

Day of Defeat is the best way to go. CS servers are always full of idiots.
    This is soo very true
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Makes me wanna go back to my Counterstrike phase....i was the God of the "Pray & Spray" technique......as far as most of the people, yeah most of em were goobers.

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm trying out for Atlantic Cal league~ ~_~

Thanks
    Haha, you're joining a league, eh?

As for the weight differences, I can see what you are getting at now. So tell me, did they nerf the AWP in CS:Source or is it still as whorishly retarded?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Haha, you're joining a league, eh?

As for the weight differences, I can see what you are getting at now. So tell me, did they nerf the AWP in CS:Source or is it still as whorishly retarded?
    what's AWP

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    It was this sniper rifle, the Magnum rifle or whatever you want to call it, but it was the one shot = kill rifle. If you got hit in the foot and had less than 90 health, you were a goner. Really, really annoying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast