Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cowbot Bebop

Newbie Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowbot Bebop

Who has ever seen Cowboy Bebop and personally what are your thoughts on the show?
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Jul 04, 2005 at 10:44 AM.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cowbot Bebop

I really like it alot it is so very realistic and how the battle where they couldn't be topped I think anyways. Spike was so awesome and Fei was cool to plus Ein what the best one out of all of them because he really didn't care what anyone said or did so all in all good anime.

Newbie Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster's Avatar
    Thanks

some day I would like to own a dog like Ein one who can play checkers and chess

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

CB is a great show, Ein is a Welsh Corgi, somewhat expensive dog depending, and btw why did you attach an image to your first post? please dont attach useless images to your posts your wasting our resources.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks

Just trying how to figure out to put on a avatar

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster
    Just trying how to figure out to put on a avatar
    Well since you've figured it out... attachment removed.

As for Cowboy Bebop, it's a real cool series that has been made out to be more important that it actually is.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks

My dedication to the show is very high indeed I always try to figure out the history between spike and vicious as they give you small hints during the episodes up to spikes death.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

SPOILER WARNING

It was very sad 'bout Spike's death, but "que sera, sera." I was hoping for a happier ending. Like maybe, Julia joining the crew.
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Jul 04, 2005 at 11:25 AM.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast