Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cowbot Bebop

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cowbot Bebop

ever heard of a spoiler warning add it before someone who hasn't seen the show reads that I mean c'mon, I'm from Georgia too so dont give us a bad name! dont worry I added it just dont want the ending ruined for any new CB fans they get rabid with spoilers like that

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, CB is one of the best anime around at this time, it's full of action, comedy is at a maximum, Spike and Vicious' history was good to find out through the series. The music used isn't half bad at all.

Spoiler Warning! -Near end episode content described!- (that counts as a spoiler right?)

I love the episode near the end when Spike and Vicious are fighting in the church and Spike is throwing grendes all over the place, then the two switch weapons (through battle they lose thier weapons and pick up the others) and keep battlin it out. Then when spike is blown through the stained glass window and falls to the ground, the music was well used there i think. It's one of my fav. episodes of all time from all anime.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    ever heard of a spoiler warning add it before someone who hasn't seen the show reads that I mean c'mon, I'm from Georgia too so dont give us a bad name! dont worry I added it just dont want the ending ruined for any new CB fans they get rabid with spoilers like that
    My sincere apologies, it was not my intention.And thanks.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

I know its cool

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the CB movie it was real good.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Bebop is my favorite series of all time; it has a great story and lots of room for the imagination to explore the deferent aspects of the series. The graphics were great (given the time frame it came out in, CG was done very well and integrated very nicely with the hand drawn stuff).

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks

It had a great soundtrack and nice plot, but the transitions between episodes were upsetting. It left a lot out of the story, and seemed a bit rushed. Overall, i think is was great.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Newbie Force may be famous one day Force may be famous one day Force's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Cowboy Bebop is one of the best anime's, except some of the episodes are random lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2