Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy bebop Fans!!!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Cowboy bebop Fans!!!

Any Cowboy bebop Fans out there my friends ED,Faye,jet and ein want to know.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL, EVERYONE.... in this site loves this show... so if u wanna talk about it.... pm the first person u can think of.... ready ... set.... PM!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    Any Cowboy bebop Fans out there my friends ED,Faye,jet and ein want to know.
    Well since only fictional characters are the ones who want to know about any Cowboy Bebop fans, nobody will mind if I hijack this thread.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol... maybe.... nah.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    so jader rabbit whos ur favorite character

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    It took me time to enjoy Cowboy Bebop. I kept reading about it on forums and anime sites I was a part of, and one day decided to check it out. Glad I did ^_^ I don't have a favorite character, I love all the members of the Bebop crew. They all have their special attributes that make them enjoyable. They all balance and support each other, so I don't think anybody really stands out.Spike is the tuff as nails aventurer with a smooth attitude. Faye is the hard-luck woman with looks and bad attitude to boot. Jet is the captain of the crew and the most responsible and stable of the bunch. Ed is the comedy relief who puts some joy into the tenser moments, otherwise, this show would sometimes get too serious. Heck, even Ein brings his own into the series. Yup, I love Cowboy Bebop ^_^

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch Cowboy Bebop it was awsome jet has amecanical hand amazing and the others are cool to very cool
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cowboy Bebop is the greatest and I watch it over and over without getting sikc of it. I watch the movie numerous times cause its so good.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast