Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy bebop Fans!!!

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have watch the other epizodes it's beautifull
    Last edited by RAve master; May 03, 2005 at 12:36 AM.
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    This anime, i haven't seen it for a while now, well its cool.

Newbie Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Cowboy Bebop is the best old school show period, and the movie is great also they should make a part 2.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cowboy Bebob is ok.

Newbie Spacey420 may be famous one day Spacey420 may be famous one day Spacey420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cowboy Bebop is one of the greatest Anime’s! I love all the characters but if I had to pick a favorite I would have to say Spike. I love his desire for adventure and danger and really get a kick out of his fight scenes

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe someday I'll cook some "special beef with bell peppers."

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Whoooo! I LOVE Cowboy Bebop, it was that amazing show which got me into anime in the first place! So no matter how many anime I watch and really like, CB is always at the top of my list Last week my anime club played an "Anime Trivia" game and the guy was asking a few Cowboy Bebop questions and I got them all right haha, even down to the names of episodes and I didn't even know I knew that much! Yeah CB totally rocks my socks

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's one of the finest in my opinon, great writing, great art, likeable characters, strong finale. You can't complain about a show like this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast