Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cowboy Bebop Game

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cowboy Bebop

I know It's cowboy bebop remix but It's going to be nothing new but upgraded stuff
    in the DVD's.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if the graphiics made me want to vomit, I would play the game with my puke bag at the ready. Because I freakin love Cowboy Bebop.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    Even if the graphiics made me want to vomit, I would play the game with my puke bag at the ready. Because I freakin love Cowboy Bebop.
    yea... i will seizure as i play as a stick figurewith no joints, enjoing every minute of it...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah! I recall seeing some screen shots somewhere, when the game was still being developed. It looked exactly like the anime - only 3-D! SWEET... Apparently you play as Spike (YESSSSS)

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

The old game was just a Swordfish flight sim. You got to shoot things, but it wasn't very fun. Almost like that Nintendo spacefox game (something like that- maybe starfox?), where you could move around a bit, but essentially you were on a fixed path.

All I have to say is thank god the swordfish was all beat up in the series, 'cause that's how it looked in PSX form- beat.

--if you google "bebop ps2", you'll get a million hits for the game. There are sites that are already posting cheats for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2