Thread: Cowboy Bebop Remix?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowboy Bebop Remix?

Alright, I just chanced by this on a DVD site, apparently volume one of Cowboy Bebop "Remix" is out 9/13. I don't know if i've been living under a rock or this just hasn't been well known but what the hell is this?!

From what i've gathered it's basically like the Evangelion Platinums, remastered imagery and sound in Dolby 5.1. But what I wanna see is some screen shots before I do any purchasing of any sort. Google has horribly failed me, anyone here got any additional information or for the love of GOD, screenshots?

Don't even BOTHER posting if you're gonna say "cool" or "i do no kno dat!1!" Just give me INFORMATION, this is what I want.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cowboy Bebop Remix?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

A Screenshot is going to do diddly squat, as their not redoing the animation. What they are doing is going to a higher frame rate count with more in-betweening frames to smooth out the quality of the animation. One of the places they skimped on to save the budget of the original production was to go to a minimal frame rate per second, so the animation of motion is more 'jerky' in Cowboy Bebop then in more recent anime series...

In addition to the improved frame count and 5.1 surround sound in both the English Dub and the original Japanese, they are adding additional 'omake' features that they didn't have in the original release... (I've haven't heard if there's going to be a new art box with the rerelease, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had one with the last DVD of the Remix release...)

Bandia Entertainment Press Release...
    http://www.bandai-ent.com/news/pr.cfm?id=104
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

My my... that's a bit dissapointing, I kept hearing image remastering and people saying it would be newly digital painting. I should have checked the official site before listening to random internet people...

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I really Like cowboy bebop,but im not getting this crap again because It's just better sound
    waste of money.I already have all the session's and all the music.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper