Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cowboy bepop who like the ending?

Newbie crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: cowboy bepop who like the ending?

it was good and bad. the matieral was awsome but it was the ending of a great series

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Cowboy Behop!!!!!!!!! The ending was great, but they could have made it better. There is always some room for improvement to the ending. Other than that, it is simply, a spectacular series.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

This is what I call a great serie. Sad that it have to end only after 26 ep and 1 OAV, but the great thing is that because of the ending, the creator have placed a piece of the continuing serie in our hand. What I mean is that by doing what we are doing right here, We will keep the bebop crew alive for long.

This is no fair if the director give every info free in the serie. It's good to let the people think for themself. Also it give the fan a little more exitement for watching another episode.

Coming on the main subject, The way that it is ending don't really offence me. Remember when Spike said to Faye " ........Look these eyes, One of them is fake and only looking to the past, the other is facing the futur, I'm tired to live between those two world......." Also I'm thinking that Spike is not really dead but rather just heavily wounded. By droping down at the end, It is just a way of mind freedom for M. Spiegel. Since his brother is dead, The past is also gone. see what I mean.

I've heard that they have release the game on the PS2, Not sure, but it might hold some info that we didn't catch in the serie. Anyway.

Also have you heard the 4 OST from Cowboy BeBop. If it was me, I'll never caled that Cowboy bebop OST, I rather call this "Mr feel good!" Thosse are too awesome.

See you space cowboy
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Nov 20, 2005 at 10:04 AM.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Milk may be famous one day Milk may be famous one day Milk's Avatar
    Thanks

blah i think it could have been better i just saw it like last friday and trust me it could have been better...poor faye faye T.T

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

It was sweeet,seen It many times,and memorize everything,It was not supposed to be a long battle but It was great.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like your signature mister who took Spike's name. It makes me laugh every time just remembering that part, I think I should watch the series again for old times sake. Loved the anime, was very sad of how it ended, but I guess the author wanted it to end that way...saddly...damnit...*snif*.....I need a hankerchief.......that was one...*snif* good show...*snif*

And this is taken seriously here so this is no joke at sniffing around, the ending was very very sad, so those who don't like sad endings, watch this series, but don't watch the last few episodes and invent the ending in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Vicious is dead but Spike may not be all you see is him fall he could have been rushed to the hospital.
    Thats ture. But then if they made the show go one..... would it be good. I mean yeah they problay could make some really awesome showes but it had to end sometime. ( unlike DBZ) though it did end( finaly)...Something like that. It was sad because Spike was cool. I just always hate it when awesome people die, even if it is in anime.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that the ending matched the poetic style of the anime...

T_T even though it was sad...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast