Thread: Crazy ads

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Crazy ads

Have you ever seen an ad that made you go "huh?" or maybe "wow?" or maybe "WTF!?" Here's the place to post 'em. I'd love to see what you guys come up with

Here's mine:
    http://194.29.64.17/thecog/movie.html
    www.ditty-o.com

Feel free to post your own or post comments about ones other people have put up! if this becomes popular, i'll make an organized list of the ads so its easy to find the ones you like!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crazy ads

-I like the Bounty paper towel ads. Mainly cause the little theme is so catchy
    -I saw this ad for sigarettes one time that said. _____ (name of brand) theyre good for you. I went wtf? Like who's gonna buy cigarettes just cause of one statement.
    -There are also many diet pill ads that just makes me wanna slap those people. Thats computer stuff, making them look skinny.
    -I love subway, but hate Jared. The main way he ads subway, is by putting down other resturaunts. I hated the one he did about McDonalds. I wanted to stab him right then and there.

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

...Bounty paper towel ads.. like >>this<<?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It's all about the ESPN (I think) commercials...
    ...you know... the one with that tree-catching contest...
    ...and when that guy jumped off a cliff...
    ...or when they were lasso-ing that biker?

............ those were awesome... they should have those for screen savers...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone saw the one where a father and his kid was in the supermarket and the kid wanted sweets while his dad wouldn't let him...so the kid goes and throws a tantrum and in the end the message was "Use Condoms" XD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart