Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crazy things people do when they're in love

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crazy things people do when they're in love

but not all, another stupid thing they do when they are in love is have sex without protection.

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

I read somewhere that when a person is in love the chemical composition of the brain fluid thing becomes abnormal. This, of course, leaves to slight 'insanity'. Weirdness. ^_^

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slayer_cloner
    but not all, another stupid thing they do when they are in love is have sex without protection.
    people can really be stupid sometimes.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well people basically base their life off of other people, they cant function correctly without the other one. I know I've been through it. I didnt necessarily act crazy, just really depressed and I treated everyone that cared about me like crap, and looking back on it that was easily one fo the most idiotic things I've ever done and I feel like I'm lucky enough to have friends caring enough to want to stick by my side even after some of the mean and disrespectful crap I said and did because of love. The one good thing is that it hasnt happened again and it wont because I can now control it when I feel the rage and sadness coming. But yeah just like life love sucks too sometimes, so if you're going into the battlefield better where a helmet.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

there was a girl at my school who apparently was in love with me before but i had never met her, but i found out later that she had to go to hospital for carving my name into her arm then pouring ink into it, apparently its like a home made tattoo that lasts for life, but man im glad i never did meet her, shes creepy.....and not in the good way either.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i have never done anything crazy only when people cheat on me without permission then i get mad and go loco! i like to be informed and stuff. but the crazy love thing... i too beleive it is nothing but a chemical reaction and it's too superficial ot beleive. and we do crazy thigns because we beleive we are in love.... like go rock climbign without a harness to prove my worthines.... i did and afterwards he laughed and i left him. no one tests my loyalty!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    I read somewhere that when a person is in love the chemical composition of the brain fluid thing becomes abnormal. This, of course, leaves to slight 'insanity'. Weirdness. ^_^
    Guess that explains some of the crazy; weirdness stuff that I've done in my life.lol.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2