Thread: creative website ideas

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

creative website ideas

I was gonna make a website but before i paid for the url i was wondering if u have ne suggestions on what i could put on the site

your input will be most apreciated
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    are you making it because you like to, or are you trying to acheive something??

i think that's what you want to ask yourself

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i was oping to make it a liked site to this one eventualy
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm.......I'm still a little confused.

So you want to make a site like this one? for a big community, etc?

I guess my advice for first steps in making any website would be to shop around. I mean~ look around at sites that have what you kinda want. Look at what works for them, and what you would improve upon, and what you think they could do without.

If you want to make a forum, look around at what makes people stay around the forum. What makes people signup and come back. Also, how are you going to advertise? How are people going to know about your site? you need to do more than just let the AO community know. Ask around on irc and stuff to see what people are looking for, ie: what do you think is lacking out there in the online anime community?

If you want to make a site for the people, you gotta find out what they want. I also suggest you google up "web design mistakes" to stay away from pit holes of what people think are "cool" but in reality....are not.

If you're making a personal site on the otherhand, it's more of a question of what YOU want. What do you want to do with the site? just a place for a blog, a place to show off what you can do? (like design portfolio) or....just a place for you, and your friends to chill out?

hope that helps a little ^^
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sites like Animeonline and any other anime GFX based website is overdone. I mean you got so many you can shake a stick at. even if you did make a site like this, you wouldn't get anywhere. I myself run a site like this and I don't get anywhere no matter how much I try to get people To my site. So your best bet would be to come up with somthing origanal then a anime GFX community