Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Creator

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

The Creator

I have been working on this for 6 hours of slaving... I hope you like it!

Click Here to view it

Hold this thread... I need to pay for my account =(.
    Last edited by shadowdeath; Nov 04, 2004 at 09:44 PM.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    I have been working on this for 6 hours of slaving... I hope you like it!

Click Here to view it
    sorry to tell you but it dosent work
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah it works, you have to look at your url man

erase the extra http://

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    9/10 I like angels and cat girls so I'm a bit buyiest
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont know for you then, because it worked and I see an angel with green hair sideways

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    woohoo, works now. I didnt even pay for my account. im teh rox0rz

[wonders how long this will last]

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    9/10 I like angels and cat girls so I'm a bit buyiest

Curse you Arucard, for making me think i was going to find a catgirl wallpaper! Ah, how quickly my hopes and dreams fell down before my very eyes!

Good wall nonetheless ^_^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTigerFour
    Curse you Arucard, for making me think i was going to find a catgirl wallpaper! Ah, how quickly my hopes and dreams fell down before my very eyes!

Good wall nonetheless ^_^
    you like catgirls??

i think i have some of those, but I can't post it because I have no where to host, and the fact that those aren't mine to begin with

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast