Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cross burning in N.C.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Cross burning in N.C.

I thought we are beyond this kind of thing. I know there are still people who hate other races, but this just surprised me since it hasn't happened for a long time. Do you think this is just the begining? are we going to go back to the time where this happens often?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...s-burned_x.htm

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Arg! Stupid idiots who think that burning anything that resembles a flag is moral depletion in the us. god....
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well you know, ignorance loves company. As long as there is at least one ass-hat out there....we'll know about it.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't mind the crosses burning just so long as it has racist people on it, really the fact that this tuff is still around sickens me.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is never going to end just like other types of oppression. the only way to get rid of it is with more oppression. It is a neverending cycle.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    What do you people think, some punks or something a little more...organized?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Organized...

I'm not terribly surprised. For one thing it is North Carolina and for another it is the KKK, a boys club in the south that people belong to because their daddy and their daddies daddy belonged to it.

Either they're having a recruiting drive, or someone is trying to reserrect old activities....or maybe they were just bored.

It just goes to show that usually "ignarnt" is hereditary and uncurable. Give them the attention they want and they'll be back.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just was wondering what would happen if say the KKK met a big city gang i.e. Bloods exct. I wonder what kind of reaction a bunch of white suppremacists would have when they are surrounded by five hundred of New Yorks worst armed to the teeth. When you think about it they are all just rednecks with too much time on their hands. They are just like every other gang and underground union with no real idea who their enemies are.And all they can offer is protection from the trouble they get you into if you take my meaning. Gangs are for the extremely gullable and the extremely foolish.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast