Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cross burning in N.C.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_smith
    I just was wondering what would happen if say the KKK met a big city gang i.e. Bloods exct. I wonder what kind of reaction a bunch of white suppremacists would have when they are surrounded by five hundred of New Yorks worst armed to the teeth.
    That would probably depend on whether they brought their shotguns. Most of those redneck "boys" can SHOOT.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    How sad. I'm just glad no one was hurt. But I've nver understood why crosses were burned to express racial hatred. I would think that would indicate a distaste for religion, not races. Then again, I was never really interested in learning the demented reasoning of the KKK. If they were behind this, which is probably pretty likely. I hope this isn't just the beginning of something bigger.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Newbie SEMiR may be famous one day SEMiR may be famous one day SEMiR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those weren't crosses, they were T's. And it wasn't done by people in white robes, it was done by ghosts who kept repeating "kekekkekekekekeke".

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    The KKK are way to unorganized to do anything but light a few crosses on fire which is probably why they do it. I mean they are just a bunch of drunk guys I'm surprised they even got the crosses lit.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_smith
    The KKK are way to unorganized to do anything but light a few crosses on fire which is probably why they do it. I mean they are just a bunch of drunk guys I'm surprised they even got the crosses lit.
    They certainly weren't too unorganized to light houses and churches on fire and lynch blacks in the 60s'. Remember, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. And I means that in all seriousness.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very true but they have become like all "small" orginizations that don't go anywhere. Just a bunch of guys sitting around drinking and talking about the good old days when they use to wreak havoc. They probably just said "hey we haven't done anything in a while lets go have us some fun.......dur ka derrrrrrrrr!"

Or maybe they have gone underground so they can reformulate their "master plan" whatever it may be. And now they have done this to signify their return and like you said more may be on the way.

You can look at it anyway you see fit and I'm just basing my rude comments on the fact they aren't exactly known for following through on anything. I mean weren't they supposed to drive all the other races mainly blacks out of the south. What ever happened to that plan.

Thanks
    I'm willing to bet that they're not as small of a group as you think. They may not have done much in the way of making news latley (thank god), but they're still around. Even here in Colorado, there's some who make their presence known around MLK day. But lets all just hope this was an isolated incedent.

Thanks
    Wow I didn't know their reach went that far. Well I hope that this is the end of them making headlines because I think it is just stupid to hate someone(especially to their extent) because of the race that somone labeled them as. what about a guy who is half black but his skin is as white as they come. What would they do to him let him be apart of their brethren just because he looks white. That is why I will never understand them they only see in black and white but what about the grey.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast